Surprise city is located in Arizona and owes the origin of its quirky name to Flora Mae Statler. She was unsure of the potential this town would exhibit and would be surprised if it achieved something. But the city has witnessed tremendous growth as opposed to Statler’s vision and has one of the lowest rates of crimes in the US, thus making it a lovely place to settle with the family.
The demand for homes for sale in Marley Park in Surprise city has witnessed an upswing with a price rise of almost 25% from last year. So people can consult a well-informed real estate agent company who can help them navigate this petite size but great vision place.
Marley Park is a quaint place in this beautiful city. It has a low population with an average household size of less than four, thus making it a quiet and serene place. It has good connectivity with the rest of the city. The areas of interest, like those of entertainment or essentials, are close, with most of the distance accessible through bikes.
The following list of reasons make Marley Park homes special:
- Closely-knit community: This place is a paradise for those looking to settle where neighbors feel like a family. The low population of the area makes people closer to each other. It enriches the humane side of children interacting with much of the community and contributes to well-rounded development.
- A lot of play space for children: The homes for sale in Marley Park in Surprise city have been set up in areas brimming with parks frequently for children to enhance their physical and locomotor skills. The city has 15 parks at frequent intervals, ensuring access for everyone. Heritage park is the heart of this area donated by Surprise city.
- Necessities and entertainment in close vicinity: The place houses a swimming pool, amphitheater, heritage club, and many celebration rooms for personalized events and occasions. Vogue Bistro is one of the most happening places in Phoenix and finds a presence in this area. Many retail stores for everyday essentials and eateries like Starbucks are within walking distance.
- The area’s growth potential: The homes in Marley Park have witnessed a rise in average price, listings, days on the market, and several sales. Most people who have bought properties in the area are for self-use, not rent. This fact indicates that people prefer to stay in a place with a wide green belt, children-friendly spaces, and scope for community involvement, which improves the overall vibe of this area.
- Educational opportunities: The area has three elementary and high schools for children to exploit their potential and carve their personalities. The number of educational institutions is expected to rise with the region entering the mainstream residential market.
- Vicinity to popular landscapes: Arizona’s tourist potential has witnessed an exponential rise, with places like the Grand Canyon alone seeing an annual tourist footfall of 4 million per year. The Sonoran Desert and Flagstaff Pines are incredible areas to unwind and relax. The weather of Surprise city is envied by the entire US where apart from 3 months of hot summers, it is cool and pleasant.
Mainstream cities are slowly losing their charm due to their sky-rocket living expenses. Marley Park in Surprise city is a breath of fresh air which respects the importance of community involvement and development. The houses have been designed to maximize people’s time in nature’s lap amidst a polite neighborhood. The median housing price hovers around 520,000 USD, which is rising yearly. Those looking for real estate opportunities, whether for personal use or investment, must not neglect this area.