Love writing business contents? Want to write for one of the leading business and management blogs? Looking for business portals that accepts guest posts? Innovate Conference would be happy to take your contribution.
We are now accepting guest posts from professional and budding authors, and we insist writers to follow this 10-point guideline list before sending contents for reviewing.
- Ensure all contents are at least of 500+ words. Longer contents are accepted and appreciated.
- All contents must be optimized for keywords. Keyword stuffing is strictly not allowed.
- All guest posts must be related to these categories – human resources, industry, management, manufacturing, marketing, production, and startup.
- We do not accept affiliate links in our websites. Citing sources is, however, allowed.
- We offer only one commercial link per guest post.
- Contents must be written in UK, US and Australian English only. Ensure that your contents are well-reviewed and edited before submission.
- Do write relevant, well-researched guest posts that would hold meaning for our target audience.
- We do not accept guest posts that are sponsored or inclined to other websites and services.
- All contents are subject to reviewing and editing.
- Please focus on quality over quantity. Innovate Conference is extremely particular about contents published on our blog, and we strictly avoid spammed contents.
Please note that we usually revert to guest post submissions in a week, except for rare occasions when we have more posts to review. For any further clarification, write to our team on firstname.lastname@example.org, and we would be happy to assist.