After a thorough recruitment and selection process, the employee finally shows up for his first day on the job. It is estimated that a person spends 3 hours a day, for 2 to 4 months to find a job; therefore, your disposition, spirit and expectations are at their peak when you enter a company.
Nowadays it is important that the new employee identifies with his work, with the company and adapts to it as quickly as possible. In addition, it is necessary to integrate the human team that makes the organizational dynamics. Designing and implementing a good induction program generates great benefits for both parties. You can consult the recruitment agency malaysia for the proper result.
In the book “The company welcome manual”, the author describes how a new employee feels when he does not receive an adequate induction: flooded with information, frustrated by not being clear about his responsibilities, discouraged and with the feeling of not have been able to demonstrate their qualities.
- Welcome: support the entry of the new employee to the company in a cordial way, inviting him from the beginning to feel confidence, taste and commitment.
- Signature of the contract: establishes the formal commitment to work. Reading it with the new member is important to ensure that the employee has clearly understood each of the points and specifications.
- Information on the organizational culture of the company: even if it is an SME, it must have a text that explains how the company started, who makes it up, what is the mission and vision of the company, and hat type of business it is.
- General policies: time, day, place and time of payment; absence from work policies; holidaysand holidays; safety rules; service areas for staff; internal regulations for work and recreational activities of the company.
- Presentations: with the supervisor or direct boss, with co-workers and with subordinates (if applicable).
- Location of the employee in his job: purpose of the job, tasks in charge of the employee, how the company expects the employee to perform his job and with other positions with which he will be related.
Internal promotion is the simplest and cheapest of the sources of recruitment that allow filling vacant jobs in a company. In fact, it is one of the most used strategies in corporate employer branding actions. The main advantages of internal recruitment:
One of the main advantages of internal recruiting is that it provides great motivation for employees who know that at some point, if they perform well, they can reach a better position or that they like more.
A healthy competition is also created that helps workers want to be better every day to be selected for new positions that arise.
The company has people you trust in the highest positions, people who know the mission, vision and values of the company and are aware of its operation. They are people who are already known to be satisfied with the way the company is. In addition, it offers greater security because the company already knows how the worker works and the possibilities they could have in the new position.